• SMS +65 9395-2930, +65 9120-1998

one2girls
one2girls
one2girls

7 Comments

Loe

Loe May 6, 2019 at 10:53 am

I want the girl to have a good AR and have her ass hole ripe. My tongue spun around her sphincter and slowly examined her anus. She is so excited with my French kissing her asshole! All this while I still wear my clothes! She smiled. The ceiling was great.

Boobs: 8.5 / 10 C-cup, firm, tight, nipple-free Considering her small size
Service: 7.5 / 10 Friendly
BJ: 7.5 / 10 Good dick
FJ: 7/10 D. Robbing me powerfully with a cowgirl. Then be a missionary. Just changed into a doggie and the buzzer suddenly shut down. Damn!
HJ: 7.5 / 10 Good.

Kou

Kou May 7, 2019 at 9:21 am

With a slight hourglass curve in her body, tight legs and long black hair Is the girl you want to meet Want my cock in her mouth as often as possible, overall just ok me

Boobs: 8/10 D cup as indicated. Look better.
FJ: 6.5 / 10, tight, but need more style
GFE: 6/10 English
Attitude: 9/10 Friendly, shy, talkative and not hustle and know how to take care of her customers.

Jon

Jon May 10, 2019 at 12:11 pm

In the way I like Very good tongue action during BBBJ sucking until it appears. BBBJ can feel the tongue on the head and catch a glimpse of it. Wrapped shaft BBBJ OOOOOhhhhhh …..

Body: 8/10 (very slim, very slim)
BBBJ: Yes
Kiss: Yes
Drawings: Try

oiey

oiey May 12, 2019 at 11:04 am

Worth a friend two weeks ago. We both choose He did his best to provide good service and always do it with a smile.

Page: 7/10
Body: 9/10 I like big girls.
Breast: 8/10 true for me
BBBJ: 7/10

Jomo

Jomo May 13, 2019 at 9:45 am

The best part is that after all FJ, she has to massage the body from head to toe. Even the Thai rear pedal is also included. While she was doing that to me, I was thinking of giving you a secret in my heart, so I decided to test her. You can find the GFE very good!

Boobs: 7.5 / 10 Beautiful tits
BBBJ: 6.5 / 10 Sucking her child licking as a person
France: 7/10
FJ: 7.5 / 10 She is sensual and natural, accomodating

Cap

Cap May 14, 2019 at 12:24 pm

Her finger skills are very good. Her fingers that ran over my flesh motivated me so much that I moaned and stopped to see my value. Hehe then used her boobs to gain weight after my body. She gave the cat a shower. The tag team was very good .. Imagine that both were able to CIM at the same time.

Cat Bath: 8/10 (We met whenever we met. She was great.)
Frenching: 8/10 (She is a kissing fish. Whenever our eyes meet, we don’t stop with many tongue actions. Her lips are very soft and wet. Hold this very young French boy.)
AR: 7/10 (she shows AR in the bathtub and On the bed for me)
Fj: 7.5 / 10 (tight pussy)
GFE: 8/10 (you must try)

Jio

Jio May 18, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Very good service and GFE. She is a good person around, interested in her treasure. I rubbed my cock It became more difficult immediately and I reached the end of the perfect blowjob. It felt very good. I almost blasted things into her mouth. But I can resist!

Nips: 8/10, good shape and color This color is also healthy. Haha.
Body: 7/10 slim and thin
Boobs: 7/10 Cupful, Steady Boobs
BBBJ: 7/10 (happy to please, not bad BBBJ and as long as I want)
GFE: 8/10 Smiling and feeling like a long lost girlfriend