• SMS +65 9395-2930, +65 9120-1998

one2girls
one2girls
one2girls

6 Comments

Hae

Hae May 3, 2019 at 9:46 am

We slept on the bed. I started Use her finger at the same time as she gently groans .. She starts kissing my baby and makes my baby freeze and then she starts to go down to me. A wonderful blow job. She has a lot of saliva, making my dick wet like a lubricant.

Looks like: 8/10
Body: 8/10 beautiful girl
Slim and sexy massage: 9/10 – very sexifying massage
BBBJ: 9.5 / 10 – One good word!
FJ: 9/10 – Excited when getting warm back. Cowgirl

Blake

Blake May 4, 2019 at 9:00 am

Okay, I give her a little when I confirm. But then she confirmed again that she served me … oh well … let her loh … masat me with some strength for 1 minute then me when she came back she still gave me BBBJ and after I could not keep my hand from her and started kissing her and touching her. Your breasts are so great and you like it so much. Cowgirl just for a moment and she made me pump her. Legs are so flexible that the pattern can be while the missionary.

Boobs: There are sweet brown long tits.
Moan: soft and playful
Body: 7/10 bone! But with a little ass and long legs.
Masage: 7/10 punching and thumbs good

Hime

Hime May 5, 2019 at 9:31 am

Began to kiss me, I felt her beauty and her softness when I caught her And yet I still remember her soft, slender hair all over my face when she came down and kissed. It’s really yours! My Heart

Body: 7/10
Boobies: 7/10 (all beautiful shapes, natural pink nips and tiny round, nice, tight ass, great for dog lovers, even though I’m not that far)
Massage: 8.5 / 10
BBBJ: 8/10 (Amazing techniques and her brutal look will make you stun at the explosion!)

Mome

Mome May 9, 2019 at 12:11 pm

Overall, having fun, if the novice … is intended to give a natural emotional sensation … the potential of certain gems …

Body: 7/10 on average. Good to hold and have very bouncing parts to hold on.
Boobs: 6/10 cups B
Her massage: 7/10 I gave 7 because of the effort and attention she made to make sure you were not painless and enjoyable.
BBBJ: 8.0 / 10 Deep throat BBBJ 2 rounds, which it’s fragrant when I’m on my back

Boin

Boin May 11, 2019 at 9:29 am

I ended the session with one match. But a very calm person, she is a shy cat when you see her But there is a tiger lying in bed! She is a talkative, friendly person. Service is smart enough. Accommodation between fj gfe is good. Not careful. Can kc her kc, but she is not my type.

BBBJ: 9/10 (know what you are doing with a dab on my ball)
Quite standard Boobs: 7/10 on the small side
FJ: 9/10 tight, very wet, don’t need KY
GFE: 8.5 / 10, like doing with GF, feeling hunger for sex

Oip

Oip May 13, 2019 at 9:26 am

I like to hold kisses and caress women as part of the beginning. I guess I have to play this page first to prepare before what I am familiar with. This is powerful and let me touch you.

Boob: 8/10 (at least C cup)
BBBJ: 7/10 (I like it)
FJ: 8/10 (damm tight pussy and willing to change position)
GF: 8/10 (willing to massage for you after FJ)

Leave Your Comment Here