• SMS +65 9395-2930, +65 9120-1998

one2girls
one2girls
one2girls

6 Comments

Paki

Paki April 12, 2019 at 5:14 am

The collection is great and sucking the cock out of this world. Do not hurry … A good combination between serious suction, tease, tongue, seductive fingers and glamorous eye contact throughout the BBBJ.

Skin: 8/10 Smoooooooooooooth and smell good
Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 7/10 correct at the point of love.
Special: 7/10 I attack the dog.

Symphonqia

Symphonqia April 13, 2019 at 2:41 am

Her last weekend visit loved the way she pressed her body, made my dick and after that could not tear her bra and panties apart to suck her and use her pussy fingering. She has a lot of packages and it’s worth trying.

Face: 9/10 like a photo. Very cute. The girl I like. She smiles.
Boob: 9/10 Natural C cupper !!!!
Catbath: 8/10 licking and sucking nipples Her automatic roam is a good person
Body: 9/10 She is skinny and tall – like a model.
France: 9/10

Foe

Foe April 15, 2019 at 4:00 am

The session of the day I became the best session of two days with BBBJ, GFE, DFK 69, fucking tits with oil. Highly recommended

Oil massage: 6.0 / 10 She uses her two large melons to rub behind me.
Pussy: 7/10 shaved well
BJ: 6.0 / 10 Request (my interest)
Comm: 9.0 / 10 (comfortable)
Action Bathtub: 7/10

Losa

Losa April 16, 2019 at 1:56 am

The session was truly spectacular and we had a great time. Her service is excellent and she goes out to meet your needs. Most importantly, respect her and she will give you a valuable experience. Thank you very much.

Frenching (8/10): She is a French queen. Not broken every time when our lips are locked together with a tongue fight.
Catbath (7/10): SOP lick back and forward my sensitive area.
Nipple (7/10): Nature with perky red nips
Pussy (8/10): Well trimmed Pussy lips that scream to lick

Haa

Haa April 18, 2019 at 2:27 am

GFE with BBBJ and everything else I need for a half hour, a good experience She is popular with customers.

See: 8/10 model
Boobs: 7/10 with soft nipples
Body: 8/10 high
BJ: 7/10 Very willing

Jim

Jim April 20, 2019 at 10:20 am

Hold my hand and take me into a small chat room …. then take a shower …. cute. I come out and wipe myself dry .. then she comes to wipe herself dry … give I drink, start with a massage … a really stressful day with a gentle, cute touch that makes me feel relaxed. Then start massaging She loves licking all the stimulating parts … That makes me more emotional, great sucking and tongue.

Body: 9/10