• SMS +65 9395-2930, +65 9120-1998

one2girls
one2girls
one2girls

9 Comments

Paki

Paki April 12, 2019 at 5:14 am

The collection is great and sucking the cock out of this world. Do not hurry … A good combination between serious suction, tease, tongue, seductive fingers and glamorous eye contact throughout the BBBJ.

Skin: 8/10 Smoooooooooooooth and smell good
Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 7/10 correct at the point of love.
Special: 7/10 I attack the dog.

Symphonqia

Symphonqia April 13, 2019 at 2:41 am

Her last weekend visit loved the way she pressed her body, made my dick and after that could not tear her bra and panties apart to suck her and use her pussy fingering. She has a lot of packages and it’s worth trying.

Face: 9/10 like a photo. Very cute. The girl I like. She smiles.
Boob: 9/10 Natural C cupper !!!!
Catbath: 8/10 licking and sucking nipples Her automatic roam is a good person
Body: 9/10 She is skinny and tall – like a model.
France: 9/10

Foe

Foe April 15, 2019 at 4:00 am

The session of the day I became the best session of two days with BBBJ, GFE, DFK 69, fucking tits with oil. Highly recommended

Oil massage: 6.0 / 10 She uses her two large melons to rub behind me.
Pussy: 7/10 shaved well
BJ: 6.0 / 10 Request (my interest)
Comm: 9.0 / 10 (comfortable)
Action Bathtub: 7/10

Losa

Losa April 16, 2019 at 1:56 am

The session was truly spectacular and we had a great time. Her service is excellent and she goes out to meet your needs. Most importantly, respect her and she will give you a valuable experience. Thank you very much.

Frenching (8/10): She is a French queen. Not broken every time when our lips are locked together with a tongue fight.
Catbath (7/10): SOP lick back and forward my sensitive area.
Nipple (7/10): Nature with perky red nips
Pussy (8/10): Well trimmed Pussy lips that scream to lick

Haa

Haa April 18, 2019 at 2:27 am

GFE with BBBJ and everything else I need for a half hour, a good experience She is popular with customers.

See: 8/10 model
Boobs: 7/10 with soft nipples
Body: 8/10 high
BJ: 7/10 Very willing

Jim

Jim April 20, 2019 at 10:20 am

Hold my hand and take me into a small chat room …. then take a shower …. cute. I come out and wipe myself dry .. then she comes to wipe herself dry … give I drink, start with a massage … a really stressful day with a gentle, cute touch that makes me feel relaxed. Then start massaging She loves licking all the stimulating parts … That makes me more emotional, great sucking and tongue.

Body: 9/10
Massage: 8/10 skip hungry for sex
FJ: 7/10 Good moan ….
GF feeling: 8/10 and talkative
BBBJ: 10/10 good suction and ball licking

Kao

Kao April 27, 2019 at 8:45 am

She drenched easily, really getting me in for two hours of fun that we had. You have to click with her to know that she likes. Almost complete. GFE. Good service and take care of you during use.

Body: 8/10 (shape like a fool)
BJ: 6/10 (according to my request SOP)
Shower: 7/10 (Standard SOP shower with a little bit)
GFE: 10/10 (her gfe is very good, she can be very well by embracing her sweet voice of Frenching)
Overall: very positive !!!

Lew

Lew April 28, 2019 at 8:59 am

She is a cute, innocent type of SYT. Feeling like a gf and she has a baby with fat over her stomach. But good with it overall Good range for me Worth the price and time

Bath: 8/10, very professional and included bbj too
BJ: 7/10 slow and paitent, good enough for me
FJ: 8/10 Supports and stimulates with a good sound system, allowing the fingers and dogs to be ………. Try
Attitude: 9/10 is very good and feels very good.

Winwa

Winwa May 1, 2019 at 8:58 am

Kissing, hugging, blowjob and OMG fucking. When you see her shaved, her pussy is clean with pussy water flowing out after you set her and her bbbj .. it goes on for a while then she capped me and asked where I was. Like .. my favorite is cowgirl i tell her it’s like her tongue fuck my asshole! She can go deeper! Somehow she sucked in my hole as if trying to suck the shit out of there! It’s like a vacuum cleaner!

Fingering: 7/10 Yes, super wet wet pussy
Moan: 8/10 Nature
BBBJ: 8/10 Do as I Want
FJ: 8/10, she asked more.

Leave Your Comment Here