• SMS +65 9395-2930, +65 9120-1998

one2girls
one2girls
one2girls

6 Comments

TigHunTers`Đв

TigHunTers`Đв March 23, 2019 at 1:42 am

Good customer experience at a reasonable price. BBBJ is very good with suction at strengths. She also has a lot of licking balls as well. She is a woman who works hard and has a great concentration on sucking my dick. I can’t barely catch her mouth.

Body: Petite 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 tight and pinky
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed
HJ: 6/10

Cɾistalyn

Cɾistalyn March 24, 2019 at 2:33 am

She sucked the sound all the time, so it was a very exciting story after she fooled me again and HJ me and I would release Foreplay like kissing, body sucking, nipple and BBBJ sucking / tongue

Body: 8.5 / 10 (small, I like big girls, cover the rest of the body)
Massage: 6/10 (Normal massage but good tease ears)
B2B: 8/10 (Great attack!)
FJ: 7/10 (She’s in a small dog position and her groaning is soft and pleasant)
Frenching: 7/10 (a little time to warm up and after use)

Flora

Flora March 25, 2019 at 6:02 am

Once enter the room. after work I go now. I have enjoyed at time. She keep smile at me showing her beautiful boobs for me to fondle. After the chat, go to the room while we each undress ourselves. I was full of stamina and doesnt seem to cum any soon that afternoon. Looks good. The banging part was the standard, missionary, doggy whatever we normally do. I just love admiring her slender petite legs. Good Luck and Thank you again !

Look: 7/10 ( cute)
Boob : 8/10 (so big)
Body : 7/10 (Small size)
BBBJ: 7/10 (BBBJ with fire)
FJ : 7/10 (he moans really loud)
GFE: 9/10 (return again)

CHAMP

CHAMP  March 26, 2019 at 7:56 am

About an hour later, she arrived … A tall and thin girl with a good leg. When in the room, she helped me to take off my shirt before leaving. She would see that she had a little belly and that her girl had more than a little hand to grab with pinkish-pink nipples, shoot my bullets and sleep hugging. With my dick buried

Face: 9/10 like a photo. Very cute. The girl I like. She smiles.
Boob: 9/10 Natural C cupper !!!! I like it a lot.
Boobs: 8/10 should be a girl B
Frenching nature: 8.5 / 10 passionate without rejection
BBBJ: 9/10 Very long, never received this kind of slurping and deeply sucked BBBJ already.

Bankh

Bankh March 27, 2019 at 8:22 am

Ok, I met up call on Tuesday and I must say the first impression I got was that he was very friendly. In the shower she took a shower gel and washed some of my armies, both cars and cracks, and at the same time she splashed some water on herself and groaned to take her thoughts of her ass. It is also great to be in a dog-friendly humble form and easy to talk.

BBBJ 7/10 Standard
renching 7/10 If you like frenching, this is a strong one.
FJ 8/10 good
Tits 9/10 at least size
Service 8/10 out please

Jaca

Jaca April 2, 2019 at 1:29 am

She licked all the juice immediately and followed with a very good BBBJ. I didn’t ask but I think CIM might be possible. We spent the next 45 minutes doing a lot of things. She would lick my ass and suck the dick of me Strong suction, no teeth feeling

Pussy: tight enough 9/10
Location: 7/10 Bit Shabby
Other assets: 8.5 / 10
Looks like: 7/10 OK. Quite plain. Not bad.
Body: 7/10 on the pear-shaped side Good thighs and ass